Thursday, June 22, 2017

Meet the Team: Family Camp

Austyn, Lindsay, Desiree, Emilyn, Molly & Lillie 
Hello from the Family Camp Team in Southeast Asia, we would like to introduce our family of 6:
1. Hey ya'll! My name is Lindsay. I am from the good ole state of South Carolina. I am crazy enough to study math and foolish enough to love it! If you hang around me, be prepared for random Karaoke moments because if there is a song about it, I'm sure to sing it!
2. Hello my name is Lillie, I am from Dothan, Alabama and currently attending Judson College. I am majoring in History and Criminal Justice and a minor in Political Science. I play softball at Judson and I start my senior season this fall. I have only broken 2 bones due to this sport!!
3.Hey y'all this is Molly. I am from Alabama. I am studying to teach Elementary Education. I am a lover of Jesus, coffee, singing, and laughing.
4. Hey my name is Desiree. I am 24 years old. I am currently a senior studying Intercultural Studies and Psychology. I plan to use my degrees to work within the ministry in whatever way the Lord wills. Right now I am a children's minister at my home church. I was blessed with a huge personality. I love children, old people, laughing, dancing, talking, and random trips. My life motto is "Not all who wonder are lost". Lastly my favorite color is Maroon/Burgundy and Gold.
5. Hello I am Emilyn from Alabama and I love climbing rocks, eating carrots, and singing silly camp songs.

6. Hey I am Austyn from South Carolina majoring in Nursing. I am 18, love animals and children and have a passion for ministry/missions.