Saturday, July 16, 2016

Nearing the end...

It is shocking to realize that I have only 11 days left in the camp. Time has certainly flown by. Our team's desire is that we finish strong and talk with as many individuals as possible before we return home. Please be interceding for us; that we would be bold yet wise with our words. These are the last days.   -James, Refugee Highway (Greece)

Well we are in our final stretch, when I felt tired God kept me going, now I'm not sure i want to leave.  -James, Riverboat (Philippines)

There is no place in the world like the Philippines! The weeks are flying by fast but our time here will never be forgotten. God gives us such an appreciation for every single day here. I could be home nerding out on some Pokemon Go, but every day is a gift from God. A blessing so you can be a blessing to others. Don't waste your life. You were made to live each day for so much more. "If Jesus Christ be God and died for me, no sacrifice is too big for me to make for Him." (-CT Studd)  God is so good. I could never give too much. He is worth all of my days... nothing less.  -Caleb, Impact Cebu (Philippines)

We are down to just two weeks left in this beautiful country. Everyone on the team is doing well (no sickness- PTL). Please continue to pray for energy, strength, and joy as we finish out our summer with two last villages.  -Kara, Riverboat (Philippines)