Saturday, July 16, 2016

If He Did it Before, He'll Do it Again

As we draw nearer to the end of our time here in Louisville, it has felt great to realize that, amidst the chaos that is our everyday routine and the times of frustration from lack of seeing God working, we are having to find replacements for us when we leave. And, honestly, I didn't trust that the Lord would provide anyone to replace us since we're near the end now. But in spite of my faithlessness I never stopped praying for someone to come after me, specifically, to love the Somali woman I have grown to love. 

Not only has He provided someone that can teach her English (much better than I because she's an actual ESL teacher) but she is also, we believe, a follower of Christ. Words cannot describe how elated I have felt since that moment I found out about her. I pray that she is able to show Christ's love as I have (prayerfully) showed this family that I will hold in my heart. Not only that, but He has also provided a couple willing to work with a family we just recently got connected with. 

The Lord is so faithful and I'm so ashamed to say that I often forget about it. But in His word He proves His faithfulness over and over again. And He will continue to prove it until the end of times.

-P52 Louisville