Saturday, June 4, 2016

Meet the Team: UPG Awesome Adventure


Hey! My name is Chelsea. I am super duper excited for the opportunity this summer. This is my 2nd year to go with Nehemiah Teams and my 2nd time in Southeast Asia as well. I am looking forward to building relationships and connecting to the people we meet. I will also get the opportunity to go back and get closer to old friends we made last summer.

Hi! I'm Claire. I live and go to college in Missouri. I am taking my first trip to Asia this summer and I could not be more excited! We will have the opportunity to build relationships with nationals.
PLEASE PRAY
  1. We have perseverance and determination while seeking out people of peace. I am excited to see God's plan is for us this summer!
  2. Please be in prayer that we would have sensitivity to the Spirit and the culture we will be serving in.