Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Meet the Team: Pearl Island

(From top left to right, then bottom left to right. No, we didn't coordinate our shirts today.) 
Chris H. I’m 19 years old and I’m a student at Western Kentucky University studying Accounting. 
Fun Fact: I have too many awkward moments in my life to fit into this paragraph and I can juggle.

Joe. I am a 20 year old nursing major at Cedarville University. 
Fun Fact: I am 5'7", 140 pounds (for now) and all sorts of furry. I deeply enjoy fishing, and even more so fishing for men! Cheers!
 
Landa. I am from SE Asia and will be one of the translators for the team this summer. 

Chris J. Halo everyone! I am a 20 year old student at Cedarville University where I am studying Business Management and Marketing. 
Fun facts: I can say the ABC’s backward in under 4 seconds. I am an only child and from Cleveland, Ohio. Go Cavs! Also this will be my second time out of the country, both times to Southeast Asia.

Nicole-.I'm 21 years old and study Media Communication and Theatre at the University of Arkansas- Fort Smith. 
Fun Fact: I make movies and was a millionaire earlier today. 

Kerriel. I am 20 years old & I go to Mississippi State University majoring in Political Science.
Fun Fact: I have bunjee jumped over the Nile, and just got slapped in the face with a lizard today.


Emily. I’m 22 years old and just graduated from Cedarville University with a degree in Intercultural Studies. 
Fun Fact: I'm horrible with directions. Last summer, I took the wrong bus and got lost in the Middle East.