Saturday, June 4, 2016

Meet the Team: P52 San Francisco

Assalaamu Alaykum (Peace be upon you), the San Francisco ladies would like to thank you for reading our blog, and for letting us be apart of your prayer list this summer! We are so ready to love Jesus in California. As believers we would like you to join us in praying, and each us would like you to pray specifically for us, but before that let me introduce you to us. 


Left to right Isabella, Clarissa, Sarah, Ana, Amber 

Isabella: senior in college will serve alongside us as well. Isabella is a wonderful girl who seeks after the Lord's heart! We are so glad to be serving with her this summer!
Please be praying for Isabella by: praying for protection, and guidance. Please pray that she continues to find satisfaction in our heavenly father through out the summer! 


Clarissa: Junior in college will also be serving on our P52 team! Clarissa is very wise, and loves missions! We are excited to see what she will bring to our team this summer.
Please be praying for Clarissa by: praying for discernment, and guidance when sharing the gospel. We would also like you to join her in praying for the people we will be serving this summer. 


Sarah:  A senior in college will be serving as the team leader for the P52 San Francisco team. She loves Jesus, she is exciting, and she is full of joy! We are so excited to have her as a team leader for this summer. Please pray for Sarah by: praying for Sensitivity and obedience to the holy spirit, and for discernment.  

Ismee (that's arabic for it's me) Ana: I will be writing the blogs this summer!  I recently graduated college. I am so excited because I get to love Jesus, write and witness  this summer as media person for our team!
Please pray for me by: praying that the Lord will be active in me this summer, and that his loves reflects off of me. Lastly, that the Lord reveals himself to me in mighty ways this summer! 


Amber: A third year college student, Amber will be serving in our team this summer. She loves pizza and Johnny Cash. Amber is just a person full of love and we are excited to have her on our team!
Please be praying for Amber by: praying for boldness, confidence to share the gospel. Also be praying for a spirit of comfort when beginning to feel homesick. 


This will be a summer where we will see our mighty father be faithful to us. We pray that he pours his spirit out, and that the people we are serving will be willing to hear about the Injil (gospel). God is good and He is sovereign. 

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me.  1 Corinthians 15:10 

Ma'a Salaama (goodbye)