Thursday, June 9, 2016

Meet the Team: P52 Nashville

Starting out is our fearless team leader, Noah. He leads by keeping other’s opinions in mind, governing our different capabilities. 

Courtney is fun loving, intuitive, and is excellent at analyzing situations. 

Then there is Grace, myself. I am more laid back, excited to do anything and everything. I feel that with our organizing skills, problem solving abilities, and adaptable personalities we will balance each other out very well.

It is amazing how God forms teams and how He uses unique people to work together. I believe I can speak on the behalf of the whole team in saying that we are all expectant of the wondrous things God will do. Using small things to create a ripple that will change the world. Please pray for fruitful ministry partnerships and opportunities to build relationships with internationals in our community.

- Grace