Thursday, June 9, 2016

Jesus is Simply Astoundingly Beautiful.

When I think of Jesus everything is different. To me, Jesus is simply astoundingly beautiful. The more I know him, the more I want to know Him. The more I learn to be like him, the more I understand that being like him is good for me and good for the world around me -In the Land of Blue Burqas.    

This week my team and I were challeged, and the challenge was not how many people can you share the gospel with, but how can you fall in love with Jesus again. 

A question that hit near to my heart. How can I learn to love Jesus again? How can I love a man whose love for me never faded? My love is always failing, but his is never failing. 

Someone shared with us that sometimes we get so caught in trying to make other people love Jesus we forgot we need to fall in love with Jesus daily. 


So I leave you with this Bible verse everyone knows, but truly listen to the words it says 

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 

He loved us so much that he gave part of himself to rescue us, to love us, and to give us eternal life! 

  • Please be praying for the start of Ramadan. Pray as they seek Allah that the Lord Jesus will reveal himself in dreams, and in visions to them. 
  • Pray that we have boldness to speak, and to make friends. 
  • Pray that we become still to the word of God as he continues to guide us, and that we are patient in his word. 
  • Please pray for unity because without it we can not serve as a team! 

Thank you for joining us in our journey in rediscovering who Jesus is, and his beautiful love for all of mankind!