Wednesday, November 4, 2015

We Must Show them the Way

Tonight, this place has once again been on my heart. Some days, I think of a memory or two but lately I've missed it so much!

I thought specifically about these precious girls tonight and the sisters that they became over the summer.

I am so proud of Alyssa, Myra, and Mae as they continue to follow the Lord. I remember their baptisms as if it happened yesterday, and I am so excited to see what the Lord is doing in the lives of my teammates, Ate Alex and Allison. He is truly such a good Father, and He is fighting for His children every day. 

My mentor described to the team her experience in the Philippines in the best way possible. She said that she looked and saw so many people who wanted to serve God, and they just didn't know how to get to Him. These girls are just one of the many examples of the work that He will do if we show them the way. 

"Where I go, the King goes.
Where the King goes, His kingdom comes.
When His kingdom comes, the power to be must submit."

-Bekah
Bicol, Philippines

#MabutiAngDiyos #SalahatNgOras