Monday, August 3, 2015

Acts 20:24

There is a place where instead of churches on every street there are temples. Instead of Bibles there are spirit houses. Instead of God there is nothing. Instead of light there is darkness. 

So I know I couldn't have done anything more important this summer than to bring the light of the Holy Spirit to Thailand. There were lots of hard days. But the Lord blessed us and saw His ministry through. I believe one reason He brought me to Asia was to encourage the Thai Christians that are always living in the dark. They showed me what real faith is. I learned to take up my cross every day and carry it because life is really about Acts 20:24. "I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task The Lord Jesus has given me, the task of testifying to the gospel of God grace."

-Krissy