Saturday, July 25, 2015

Oras Journal Entries: Zack

The power of prayer has shocked me and opened my eyes to how great God is and how much He loves to hear from us. Before leaving America, I asked a church to pray for the people here but also to pray that on the flight I wouldn't get sick like previous times. It was a selfish request but God answered that and comforted me through the flight. This was only the beginning of many answered prayers. Every day God answered our prayers. One thing that I prayed every day for in particular was that He would lead us to those He had set up for us to speak to and that our eyes would be open to those people. God has answered that prayer over & over.

Every single time and every single person we shared with felt God sent. He hears us and is great to us!

~ Zack