Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Overcomplicating the Task

Each day is a new day. Each day I don't know what the Lord has in store for us. Each day I see the goodness of God. 

Life is so simple here. We wake up, bathe, do laundry, make breakfast, pray, eat, study the Word, go into team time, visit people in the village, make lunch, nap, go to Bible study, make supper, clean, and go to bed. 

Serving the Lord is simple because His command is simple. People must know the truth. I pray that my heart would be broken for the lost, that my mind would be sharpened with His Word, and that my soul would grow even closer to my Lover.

-Rachael
June 10, 2015

Join the Island Bicol team by praying that:
  • People's hearts will be softened to the truth 
  • Men and heads of households to be more open to consistent bible studies 
  • Our team will better understand how we can serve the people 
  • We will have a better understanding of what the Great Commission actually is