Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Meet the Adventurers


Selemat Pagi!  We are pleased to meet you! Please lift us up during our time abroad this summer and check in for updates. We are appreciative of your support.

 Team Leader C
  • Hometown: Rainsville, AL
  • Student attending: North Alabama Community College
I love making friends, experiencing new cultures, hiking, and exploring. I am thankful to Him for this opportunity to work among a UPG and tell His Story!

Team Leader S
  • Hometown: Purvis, MS
  • Student attending: University of Southern Mississippi
My heart is in this region, so I'm super excited to be going back. He is going to be with us every step of the way and I can't wait to tell the world about Him.

Team Member C1
  • Hometown: Petal, MS
  • Student attending: William Carey University
I am so excited for this opportunity to learn new culture, eat different food, and meet new people. I am so ready to see what He has in store for our team this summer.

Team Member C2
  • Hometown: Petal, MS
  • Student attending: University of Southern Mississippi
I am looking forward to meeting people and building relationships while also learning about a new culture! I am expecting Him to do great things among us this summer.

Team Member A
  • Sumrall, MS
  • Student attending: University of Mississippi
I am so excited to spend the summer in SE Asia. I love meeting new people, traveling to new places, and eating new food. Ok... I'm obsessed with eating new food. I am anticipating great things from Him this summer as we tell His Story.

Jumpa Lagi!