Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hello and Goodbye ~ (Or Rather See You Later)


Smiles. Encouragement. Genuine Christian Community.

That's all I see around me.

Over the past few days I've had the privilege of spending time with and getting to know the incredible people of the Riverboat and Mountain Trek Teams. I am so proud to be able to say that I have seen nothing but radiant kindness and genuine concern coming from all of them.

It's hard to go somewhere so different with people you don't know, like venturing off on a quest with no map or supplies, but I have every confidence that God has put us together because we can do this and because He can work through us for great things. These people have refreshing hearts of servitude, adventurous spirits, and crazy senses of humor. With God at our backs and leading the way we'll be blazing a trail for His kingdom; and from what I've seen of these people we'll be sure to support one another and pick up our brothers and sisters if they stumble along the way.

This team is strong already and it will only grow stronger. God has brought each and everyone of us into each others lives for a purpose (what's more a divine purpose!) we belong with one another like no one else can.

As we go out for the summer please pray for the Holy Spirit to prepare the hearts of all those that we encounter.