Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Quotes from the Heart: Lessons Learned



In what ways has God changed you through
this experience?
 
Where do I begin with this question? 

  • First, my heart is changed for the people of Cebu, Philippines. 
  • I have realized that God did not choose me to be one of his children just to stand on the outside looking in, but to go in to spread his Word and be a vessel for Him. 
  • God has changed my whole mindset on being his servant. I still don't know exactly what that looks like for my future, but He has made that much clear.  
  • My attitude has also changed in understanding the needs around me, not just in the Philippines, but also at home.  
  • God has changed my prayer life and is teaching me how to study His Word while before I had been just going through the motions. These are just a few of the lessons I have learned.