Thursday, June 26, 2014

Interest in the Story

The girls on our team have continued building the relationships they've made with a trio of girls who are very interested in the Story. We have also spent more time with D, a believer who is the result of the team that was here last year. It's always good to be able to encourage him, as he has only one friend who is a fellow Brother. 

I also met a young nice guy and was able to talk with Him. He found the Story somewhat weird, and when I asked him about his views on an afterlife, he shook his head, sadly and said "Many people say many different things about life after death, but for me...I think there is only this one life." I wanted to tell him how wrong he was and somehow convince him that he is in eternal danger, but I had already told him the Truth. "Convincing" him is not part of my job. Unfortunately, he returned to his home province for summer break the following day, making a follow-up meeting impossible. Please join me in asking the Father to tug on this guy's heart and show him his desperate need for a Savior.

Pray for us to be shining examples of our Model, even when it's hard and we're tired,
hungry and frustrated.